Buying a hot water heater
- Space heater
safety information - Propane tankless hot water heaters
Buying A Hot Water Heater
- a heater and storage tank to supply heated water
- Water heating is a thermodynamic process using an energy source to heat water above its initial temperature. Typical domestic uses of hot water are for cooking, cleaning, bathing, and space heating. In industry, both hot water and water heated to steam have many uses.
- An appliance for supplying hot water for purposes other than space heating or pool heating.
- (buy) obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction; "The family purchased a new car"; "The conglomerate acquired a new company"; "She buys for the big department store"
- Obtain in exchange for payment
- Procure the loyalty and support of (someone) by bribery
- (buy) bargain: an advantageous purchase; "she got a bargain at the auction"; "the stock was a real buy at that price"
- Pay someone to give up an ownership, interest, or share
- the act of buying; "buying and selling fill their days"; "shrewd purchasing requires considerable knowledge"
- Having a high degree of heat or a high temperature
- Feeling or producing an uncomfortable sensation of heat
- used of physical heat; having a high or higher than desirable temperature or giving off heat or feeling or causing a sensation of heat or burning; "hot stove"; "hot water"; "a hot August day"; "a hot stuffy room"; "she's hot and tired"; "a hot forehead"
- characterized by violent and forceful activity or movement; very intense; "the fighting became hot and heavy"; "a hot engagement"; "a raging battle"; "the river became a raging torrent"
- (of food or drink) Prepared by heating and served without cooling
- extended meanings; especially of psychological heat; marked by intensity or vehemence especially of passion or enthusiasm; "a hot temper"; "a hot topic"; "a hot new book"; "a hot love affair"; "a hot argument"
I really don't get cold all that easily. I haven't bought a sweater in years, because I just can't wear them for a whole day. I didn't wear long sleeves to work more than once or twice last year.
This year, I am COLD. I just can't seem to stay warm. I've been sleeping with a hot water bottle at my feet, I use a heater whenever I'm at my desk, and I wear long sleeves to work every day. And sometimes two pairs of socks.
View From The Couch
This is the view from my couch, you can see everything that I had to buy, a TV, absolutely necessary fan, hot water heater for my MAMA noodles, since I can't eat cheez-its, a table, a couch, tv stand, and a million other little things.. geez
Related topics: caravan water heater convection heaters nz atwood marine water heater parts covers for baseboard heaters pelonis oil heater evacuated tube solar hot water heater electric water heater operation how to replace a heater core tankless water heaters whole house
- (月) 19:41:48|
- Category: None